What is content marketing?
Content marketing is a type of digital marketing approach focused on creating, publishing and distributing relevant, valuable and (ideally) consistent content, to attract and retain target audience. It’s ultimate goal is to drive a profitable customer action.
In other words we can say quality it is a part of every other digital marketing activity, be it social media marketing, SEO, PPC or email marketing. Useful content should be at the core of your marketing, which may helpful to customers making buying decisions.
Benefits of Content Marketing
When your relevant content comes to marketing, the content acts as a king.
Useful Contents can be considered as the present and future of Marketing.
Anyone can post articles or any sort of content regularly, clogging up people’s inboxes, while content marketing is about strategically creating contents whether, these are viral videos, eye-catching infographics, or valuable ebooks. Such types of contents help potential clients get to know your business, brand or services and experience the value of your expertise.
Creating relevant content can be the most effective SEO tactic.
Types of Content Pieces for Marketing
There are hundreds of content types created by marketers, but it’s very important to understand how to use them to efficiently answer consumers’ questions. The main purpose is to match the message to the most effective form of content to elaborate overall strategy.
These are top Content Pieces which are SEO tactic;
- Short form content and articles
- Blog posts with regular updates and republishing
- Articles with an image after every 75-100 words. such type of articles got more social shares than articles with fewer images.
- Long form articles
- Comprehensive list of information
- Interactive tools
- Comprehensive category teasers
- Mutli-page guides
- Photos, Visual data or infographics Infographics are liked and shared on social media 3x more than any other type of content.
- Videos Videos are 4x likely to watch, because many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it
Need to know more about digital marketing, please visit;